Pokhara Retreat offers a Yoga and Meditation program at The Castle Resort in Lakeside, Pokhara, Nepal
Happy Healthy Pokhara Retreat now offers Yoga programs at The Castle Resort — a 3-star hotel located on a hilltop overlooking Fewa lake and the Lakeside tourist area below. The property has a very large tropical forested area, a solar heated swimming pool, a full service boutique restaurant and a choice of cozy cottages or various well appointed suites and rooms. In all it is a quiet, naturally stunning, ideal place to practice yoga and meditation.
Yoga Program Description and Schedule
The Yoga and meditation package features both Yoga and meditation practice. This package is for students who want to focus on their yoga practice and also have a deep meditation course as well.
Beginner and intermediate students and meditators are welcome.
We teach Hatha and Pranayama yoga and Vipassana (Mindfulness) meditation.
The package can be booked for 2, 5 and 7 days or longer if desired.
- 7:00 – 7:30 — Upon waking up, drink water and green tea prepared with fresh lemon, ginger, and lemongrass.
- 7:30 – 8:30 — Go for a guided walk and meditation in the stunning natural surrounding.
- 8:30 – 10:00 — Pranayama yoga class.
- 10:15 – 11:15 — Breakfast.
- 11:30 – 12:30 — Yoga theory and philosophy. Classes on alternative health, lifestyle, and meditation. A time for questions and discussion.
- 12:30 – 13:00 — Free time.
- 13:00 – 14:00 — Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 — Free time to relax, swim in the outdoor pool, get an optional massage, see the meditation teacher for a private consultation, or explore the Lakeside neighbourhood and enjoy time by the Phewa Lake.
- 15:00 – 16:30 — Hatha yoga class and a guided meditation.
- 16:30 – 18:00 — Free time.
- 18:00 – 19:00 — Dinner.
- 19:00 – 21:00 — Group support, sharing experience of the day, video or local musical entertainment when available.
- 21:00 – 22:00 — Meditation and teacher’s discourse and discussion.
- 22:00 — Evening tea and cookies, time to sleep.
Last Day — Same as daily schedule except program ends at 13:00.
To book this Yoga program package at The Castle Resort, please go to the Castle Resort websites listed below. For personal direct contact with the yoga teachers contact Albert at [email protected] or phone 977-9827101313 (English) or contact Radha at [email protected] or phone 977-9860491408 (Nepali).
Please visit www.pokharacastle.com and https://www.pokharacastle.com/yoga-meditation-programs-pokhara/ for more information and/or to make a booking. On this website you will find a sample package for a 5 night, 6 day all inclusive yoga program with a price of $370USD / person.
If you desire less or more days you can divide 370 by 5 to give you a price of $74 USD /person/night. when 2 or more persons book together. For only one person is coming alone we need to charge an additional cost of $8 for a total of $82 USD/night for a single person.